Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Business Website-It Is Finally Official-Open For Business

Yeah-I am really excited this morning-after working for about 4 days (in between homeschooling, being a mom, going to Curves, cooking meals, washing clothes, cleaning the house, running errands, getting the boys from school, taking Alyssa to dance twice a week, church on Sundays and Wednesdays, lets see what else-lol) I have finally finished and published my website for "Simple Delights!" I am really excited and can't wait for you all to stop bye and see it some time soon.

I must say I have a new appreciation for people who design websites for a living-now, not knowing what I am really doing at all and having a husband who is a college professor and has started back to school from Christmas break so he wasn't around to help(even though he is a graphic designer-how he got out of this one I am not sure) might have a lot to do with it but it was a lot of work!!!  I have been working on it for about 4 days now-downloading photos and writing up descriptions and trying to fit everything in on 6 pages, because I didn't want to pay more for more pages at this point-took some time to figure it out and how to lay it all out.
Whew!  I may go back and change things up a little and add things and change things for each season and holiday but for now it is published and I am excited to finally have a website to put on my business cards and a place where people can go to purchase my lotion bars and lip balms, or special order items like my hymn pieces, children's skirts, washer necklaces, and bibs and silkies.
So, if you get a chance I would love for you to stop by"Simple Delights" and tell me what you think-and buy something if you want too. (smile)

On this Pathway-
Jill

1 comment:

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Jill it looks awesome...blessings, blessings on your business endeavor...what a Proverbs 31 woman!!! Enjoy, enjoy!!