1. What was the last thing about which you procrastinated?
Stuff I am supposed to be doing for our end of the year Children's Choir programs at church-since I am the Children's Choir Coordinator! lol
2. How long does it take you to fall asleep, and do you sleep through the night?
It takes me awhile unless I am on the couch and my hubby is rubbing my feet and then it doesn't take too long. I never sleep through the night-I have had little ones-been pregnant or nursing the last 11 years and so that combination of those things has made me be a mom who never sleeps through the night anymore.
3. Which decade would you choose to exemplify your favorite fashion styles?
I think the old 30's black and white movie style era-those beautiful dress and high heeled shoes-not that I would dress that way daily but I think they look so pretty.
4. What is your personal best dish to feed a crowd?
I love Poppy Seed Chicken-it is easy and everyone usually likes it. My whole family of 6 will all eat it.
5. Are you an impulse shopper? What was the last thing you bought on impulse?
I would have to say "Yes" to this I guess-depends on the day and my mood but-this is funny I think as I write it -I would have to say Canisters for my counter top to put beans and noodles and things like that. Pretty exciting I know!
6. What is one wish you have for your own funeral?
Lots of beautiful music and not lots of tears. Happy memories and lots of laughter-I love to laugh.
7. If it's true that joy is in found in the simple things in life, what does your joy look like today?
The fact that it is a new day-yesterday was a little bit of a bummer and so I am thankful for a new day and second chances.
8. What is your favorite type of bread?
Love bread-but my pumpkin bread I think.
9. What trait do you fear developing the most? (Laziness, greediness, grumpiness, etc.)
Grumpiness-I am over all a happy person but some days I let things get to me and it affects my whole attitude and I don't like it when that happens.
10. What trait would you like most to develop?
Better memory and more of a servant's heart.
11. Which room in your house best reflects your personality? Why?
I think my front room-bright-sunny and comfortable place to hang out. I like being in that room-it makes me happy.
12. How do you maintain balance in your life regarding, work, family, church, other organizations and activities, and blogging?
That is a good question-the last few days I have been so overwhelmed with it all I haven't felt like I am being able to balance it all and do it all well. I am praying for God to show me what I need to do differently and what I need to let go of. I am praying and trusting that He will open and close the doors that I need to change.