Happy Mother's Day to all.
(The First Post) Well, I follow all these great blogs like Lynnette's "Dancing Barefoot on Weathered Ground" and Lauren's "Living By Faith" and Barbie's "My Freshly Brewed Life" and others that do these great giveaways all the time I though I would try to do something.
Now before you get too excited, I have no great sponsor for this giveaway-only me and well since I don't know anyone who might be interested in giving anything away that you might be interested in receiving I thought I might put some of my own things that I create on here for a giveaway and see if anyone might be interested. Not that what I make and can giveaway is that special but I can guarantee it is made with love! Doesn't that count for something. lol
So here goes:
1. The first item is a Hymn art piece: You pick the Hymn and the Colors you might want.
2. The second thing in a Snuggly with a Matching Bib. Your choice of Name or Initials or Without.
3. Number three is a Necklace made to your choice-they are made out of washers-again they can even be made from a business card or stamped with a design or with your children or grandchildren's name, for a certain holiday, whatever-you name it and I will try and make it.
4. The last thing is a skirt-again the color scheme you would like with or without an initial on it. I just need to know a general size with a waist measurement and length.
Ok, so what do you have to do to enter the giveaway?
- 1st entry - leave a comment about which one you would like to win or the order of which you would like to win
- 2nd entry - become a follower of this blog and let me know! (if you're already a follower leave a 2nd comment telling me so)
- 3rd entry - Tell someone else to come and follow my blog and make sure they tell me who sent them and you get 2 entries.
- 4th entry-Post this on your blog or facebook and let me know that you did and I will give you another entry.
- Ok, we will see how this goes. Maybe I will get someone out there to log on and feel sorry for my giveaway and offer something else for my next one!