Now before you get too excited, I have no great sponsor for this giveaway-only me and well since I don't know anyone who might be interested in giving anything away that you might be interested in receiving I thought I might put some of my own things that I create on here for a giveaway and see if anyone might be interested. Not that what I make and can giveaway is that special but I can guarantee it is made with love! Doesn't that count for something. lol
So here goes:
1. The first item is a Hymn art piece: You pick the Hymn and the Colors you might want.
2. The second thing in a Snuggly with a Matching Bib. Your choice of Name or Initials or Without.
3. Number three is a Necklace made to your choice-they are made out of washers-again they can even be made from a business card or stamped with a design or with your children or grandchildren's name, for a certain holiday, whatever-you name it and I will try and make it.
4. The last thing is a skirt-again the color scheme you would like with or without an initial on it. I just need to know a general size with a waist measurement and length.
Ok, so what do you have to do to enter the giveaway?
- 1st entry - leave a comment about which one you would like to win or the order of which you would like to win
- 2nd entry - become a follower of this blog and let me know! (if you're already a follower leave a 2nd comment telling me so)
- 3rd entry - Tell someone else to come and follow my blog and make sure they tell me who sent them and you get 2 entries.
- 4th entry-Post this on your blog or facebook and let me know that you did and I will give you another entry.
- Ok, we will see how this goes. Maybe I will get someone out there to log on and feel sorry for my giveaway and offer something else for my next one!