Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random Dozen






1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
I really don't like them much-feel like I am eating sugar raw-they have a sand like texture.

2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?

Pray-breath deep-I laugh a lot.

3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?

I don't mind them-we need them to make everything grow-just don't like it if they last for days-I need the sun.

4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?

Love the people I work with but I really can't think of anyone I would get a tattoo of-I guess I would say my daughter-she comes to work with me!

5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring? I wouldn't do either but if I have to choose I would say a tattoo on my foot-the only place that won't sag!



6. Do you have any special plans for Easter? We dye eggs and then we go to church and then we come home and find baskets and eat a yummy meal.

7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?  I love both but I would pick Cadbury first and I love them after being in the frig.


8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of? My kids


9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one? Karen Kingsbury novel


10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning? I want to do it all in one day and that is impossible. I like it all clean at one time.


11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own? Wow-that is a hard one-I would have to go count-lots, probably at least 12.


12. Which color makes you happiest? Purple

3 comments:

SouthLakesMom said...

You get into the fridge to get cold with your Cadbury eggs? JK -- I knew what you meant. Actually, hiding with the eggs sounds very good.

Great answers!

Happy Easter! He is Risen Indeed!

Unknown said...

LOL! Really funny-I didn't even read it like that. I eating them after they have been in the refrigerator awhile-I like it when the inside of the egg is hard-it makes me eat them slower too-one takes longer to eat that way so I don't eat the 3 that come in the box together.
If I did get in the frig with the eggs I might be able to eat them all myself though! lol Except if I did that I wouldn't fit in the frig for too long I am afraid.
Thanks for making me laugh!
He has risen indeed. Happy Easter to you.
Jill

Unknown said...

Should have proofed that before I hit send-I meant I LIKE eating them after they have been in the frig.