Friday, March 26, 2010

Random Dozen







Today we are linking up with Southlakesmom for the Random Dozen. Today's topic is Spring!


1.  What is your favorite sign of Spring?  I love the smell of outdoors-when the grass has a scent and the flowers all start springing up and smelling and even the rain has a smell to it.  My allergies don't care for it much this year but I love it.

2.  Did you remember to spring forward on March 14?  If not, how did it impact your day?  Yes,  I was glad it was the start to our Spring Break so we had a week to adjust.

3.  If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what vegetable would you plant in a garden this year?  I would plant pumpkins I think-I am not much of a gardener-would like to be if I had the time.


4.  If soil, time, talent and climate were no problem, what fruit would you plant?  Grapes or strawberries

5.  What is your least favorite insect?  I don't mind insects if they are outdoors-but roaches are pretty gross-we saw them everywhere when we lived in AR-didn't like those much.  

6.  March 22 was World Water Day. To celebrate, here are some water questions. Do you drink bottled water? If so, what brand?  Yes,  SoBe lifewater-the 0 calorie and 0 sweetener kind-I can't do artificial sweetener-triggers my migraines-my favorite flavors are Strawberry Dragonfruit-and the Blackberry Blueberry-really good.

7.  Have you ever been somewhere that it was not safe to drink the local water? If so, how did you handle that?  Mexico

8.  How many glasses of water do you drink per day?  About 4-6 trying to reach at least 8!

9.  March 24 is the birthday of 
Harry Houdini.  Have you ever watched a professional magic show? Share.  I saw one when we were in Branson MO and it was awesome-the very end the guy doing it gave a salvation message with a piece of rope-took a whole rope and started cutting it up into pieces-while doing that he talked about how different thing affect or lives making us not whole-but then at the end he took the pieces and put them back together-just like God can do for us!  It was really awesome!


10.  Have you ever been a participant in a professional magic show (up on stage!)?  Nope



11. March 24 is also the birthday of Steve McQueen and Clyde Barrow. Do you like Westerns or gangster movies?  If so, what is your favorite?  I don't really like for westerns or gangster movies.

12. (Really random)  What U.S. state that you've never visited would you like to visit someday? I have been to every state in the US so I would have to say Hawaii



Don't forget to visit Southlakesmom and link up to the Random Dozen today!

No comments: