1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
I would have to say night time. I get so much done when everyone else is in bed and it is my time to just sit with my hubby and have him rub my feet while he watches something he has recorded and I fall asleep (I know really romantic-lol) or we talk or I do something creative like scrap book or sew or knit or take photos or blog. Some me time-hard to find during the day between 4 little ones and a part time job at the church.
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
Chocolate-just about anything with chocolate on it is good for me. I think I could give up all other foods but chips and cheese dip if I could live off of chocolate only. Some days I do!
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
That all my children will come to know Christ as their personal Lord and Savior (two have so far-two are still too young) but if that happens I will die a happy lady some day-all will be well because I know they will have peace an joy no matter what happens in their lives.
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
My laugh and how often and how loud it is I guess. I'd rather be laughing than crying (I do that a lot too!) people always ask if I am always so happy. I really try to be. With 4 kids if I didn't laugh I would have to cry a lot I think. lol
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
I love Karen Kingsbury books-I guess one of her novels as a good character-maybe a professional singer.
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
To play the piano really well. I love to hear it played-where it just rolls off someone's fingers-when you know it is a God given talent. I took lesson for 6 years but whew-will only play for myself.
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Christian Music-all I sing now-not an awesome singer but have sung since I was 4 in church and love it with all my heart.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
Either Target or Hobby Lobby (although right now I would like to get a new floor in the spare room/guest room and two new toilets in two of our bathroom so it might be LOWES.
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be? I really like now-but maybe back 100 years when things weren't so busy and people made more time for each other-I think having all that we have is great but it makes us not so considerate of other people and being neighborly and kind.
PURPLE! Love it and always will-but it must not be the "in" color since I can't find much that fits me in that color.
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
Since my hubby has been out of town for 5 days my kids would say "Grumpy" I am afraid-lol! But normally I am "Happy" or "Sleepy".
13. What's the last album you listened to?
Avolon's Greatest Hymns-love it. I listened to it almost every morning when I get ready. Keeps me focused. Love to sing in the shower to it.
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you? I traveled with the Continental Singers in 91-or that I was a live in nanny for 2 years @ the age of 19-21 or I have lived in 6 states-I don't know it depends on who is reading this and if they know me or not!