Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Happy 15th Anniversary My Sweet Michael!



HAPPY 15TH ANNIVERSARY MICHAEL HILTON JONES!
I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART.
The last 16 1/2 years have been all I prayed for as a little girl and the last 15 years being Mrs. Michael Jones Jr. have been more wonderful with each passing year.
I never thought I could love someone as much as I love you and how much that loves could change and grow with time.

Who would have dreamed that 15 years ago on August 15, 1995, on a very very hot night we would be where we are today, with 4 beautiful children and more in love than we were on that day.

Thank you for always being a support to me, for always caring for me and loving me even during the times I have been not so lovable-(my porcupine moments as your loving have referred to them as-lol)
and for being the spiritual leader in our home to not only me but to our 4 kiddos.

You are always my calm, rational one-while I can easily be hurt or take things the wrong way-you always see the better side and help me see it too.

I love and respect you so-I hope you always know that and feel that and that we will still be here in 35 mores years to celebrate our 50th.

We have been through some very good and some not so very good things together and I am so grateful that I had you to share both the good and not so good times with (you made even those icky times more bearable to get through) and I can't imagine having to do it without you.

You are truly my gift from God that I don't deserve, you are so kind, loving, funny, caring, quiet, calm, gentle, good natured, smart, creative, just and all around wonderful person to be around-there are times I look at you and wonder what I did to deserve being Mrs. Jones-to be your other half.
The answer is nothing really and that is why today and You will always be a gift to me because I don't deserve you and yet God chose to bless my life with you and with that our 4 beautiful children.
My life and heart are very full and happy.   Thank you for loving me even when I fail at being the wife I should be to you and for treating me like a precious treasure.
Thank you Michael Jones for 15 really super years together-I look forward to hopefully many more years that God gives us to be together.
I love you with all of my heart.
Your loving wife-
Jill

My mom, dad and sister with me.


The girls in our wedding-nice wallpaper in that SS room at church then hey?!


Mike and Me with his Mom (who we lost to cancer 5 years ago) and his precious daddy-who is here visiting us for TN this week.





7 comments:

BARBIE said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful letter to your husband. I will be celebrating 22 years with my man on the 20th!

Cindy said...

Happy anniversary. My hubby and I celebrated 32 years in May. I also feel blessed!

Cindy said...

Happy anniversary. My hubby and I celebrated 32 years in May. I also feel blessed!

Janet said...

Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful testimony of love. I have been married for 31 years (married when I was 19) and it has been quite a journey. Three children and four grandchildren later I am still in love with my husband. God picked my special guy for me and led the way and continues to bless us.

Blessings
Janet

cooperkelly4 said...

wow! I feel young here (which is fun cause we are the oldest couple in our church. =0) But we have been married for 12 sweet years. Rejoicing and so thankful with you! Congratulations!!!! What a heritage for your children. I would say "be blessed" but clearly you are. =0)

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You are only 15 years behind us....there is so much more to come!!!!!!!!!
Celebrate....enjoy!!! Give praises!!!!

Kim@Seasons of My Heart said...

Happy...Happy...Anniversary my friend.

Thank you so much for stopping by...and I agree..it would be GREAT to sit down....sip some coffee and get to know each other.

I'll be back.

Have an AMAZING weekend.
Kim~