Monday, November 7, 2011

Giving True Thanks

I heard a pastor on the radio say today "So, life is not what you expected it to be?  Join the boat and welcome aboard.  But, guess what? You will never know what is truly is to worship God until your let go of your circumstances and are thankful no matter what they may be-never!"

I needed to hear that-so easy to get wrapped up in me-in what is not how I had thought it should be, in what doesn't seem fair, that I am not truly joyful, worshipping, or thankful for the blessings He has given me and I have such much to truly be thankful for, so much to praise Him for daily.

May you give thanks no matter what your circumstances are today-we are called to rejoice "in the Lord always and again I say rejoice"

Let you petitions and worries be turned into prayer and praises.

So thankful for each of you that have touched my life in so many ways.

On This Pathway
Jill

1 comment:

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Amen...I need reminded everyday...that is how fast I forget.

Thanks for sharing...