Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I am blessed!

I don't have anything really big to say today-just that somedays God blesses me in such little ways that it brings me to my knees to give thanks to Him.  That I feel so unworthy of His blessings it brings me to tears and I am humbled at just how much He loves me.
God really is so good to us-even during the hard times-we are called to be "Joyful" because we have a HOPE- a HOPE like no other.   He has already won the victory for us-this isn't the end-there will be a victorious celebration with Him one day.
What greater joy can there be than knowing and believing that!!!
Some days when I slow down enough to remember that-to truly see how much He loves me-how much He blesses me here while I wait for His return-it just makes me shed tears of gratitude.  Yesterday and this morning (just reliving the little blessings from yesterday) I was able to take the time to see all He had done for me yesterday in the little things and it made me really grateful.
I need to sit still more, to trust Him more, to believe His promises more, and to make sure that I am living my life the way He has called me to do more, and most of all to give Him the glory and share His story more.
I just wanted to do that today.  I am truly blessed.  My God is good all the time, all the time God is good.
I hope that not only are you blessed today but that you take the time to see those blessings and thank Him for them.
As I was writing these words were running through my head "Count your blessings name them one by one, count your blessings see what God has done.  Count your blessings, name them one by one, count your many blessings see what God has done."

On this Pathway-
Jill

3 comments:

Trisha said...

Wonderful words reflecting a very thankful heart, Jill! May you simply be overflowing today with a heart full of Him! Love and hugs!

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Great reminder...and thanks for letting your joy overflow.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG! I'm a new follower! I loved your post about Dublin Dr Pepper. I go to UMHB in Belton and we get lots of the "real" DP from the bottling facility in Temple. :) Mmm.. Good stuff.

Peace and love in Christ
Tina

http://kristina-zufall.blogspot.com/