Thursday, September 23, 2010

Responses-Reviews and SOOOOO Creative!

First of all I want to thank so many of you for all the great ideas-I have gotten so many good ones that it will be hard to make a decision.  I agree with you all on a more general name so if I decided to try and sell more items than just my lotion bars at some point that it will cover it all.
That you also for all of your excitement and prayers for me on this-I don't know if this will go anywhere but I am hoping that it will-even if it is just enough to help bring a little extra income for my family.
For those of you who wanted to review my product-I would love to send you a sample of my lotion bars to try-review on your blog-spread the word-and in return in someone contacts me to buy them through one of you you both will get 15% off of any that you buy. Send me your address to my e-mail (mjones6@suddenlink.net) and I will get one out a.s.a.p.  I am doing a show on the Oct. 16th and would love to have some more testimonials to print out for the table-I currently have 4 from people who have bought it and love it-I would love to have more.
Thanks so such to each of you for your responses and great ideas.  It has been great fun to get on my blog every day and see if I have messages and what the ideas were.   I will make a decision soon-so stay tuned and I will post soon-a NEW name for my company.
Thank you my blogging friends, if this goes big I would hire any of you in a heart beat for my creative back up.
I really appreciate each of you and the time you took to help.
On this pathway-
Jill

No comments: