Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Homeschooling cartoon-Too cute not to share.


I saw this on another blog that I follow and thought it was too cute not to share with you all just incase you don't happen to follow Shellie's blog too.  We are starting week 4 which has been much better than week 3-it was a little rough-wondered if anything I was teaching was sinking in and was it what was important and all those little things you second guess while homeschooling I guess (or at least I do.)
Hoping that all you other moms out there that are HS are having a great year so far and are being blessed as you are blessing to your kids.

PS.  Two week ago we added a new member to our family-Max!
He is our new baby kitten and he is just adorable.  He loves to help Alyssa with her school work too! lol     Just thought I'd share a few photos-he and our other kitty Angel (aka Kitty) are finally starting to not hiss and bite each other-just today we found them sleeping on Brandon's bed together.  It was pretty sweet-I have photos-I will post them later.



On this pathway-
Jill

2 comments:

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

How cute.....and great cartoon. Glad you are starting to feel comfortable with what you are doing...don't settle too much, it usually changes by the time you think you have it down. :)

Trisha said...

This is funny, Jill. I haven't seen it before so thanks for sharing. You're doing great, I'm sure. Just keep your eyes fixed on the One who has called you to do this. I still have frustrations and doubts, etc. after homeschooling these many years. Life is always changing, so don't let that discourage you...God is so faithful to give you the wisdom you need each day. I'm praying for you. May God richly bless your lotion bar business, too. :)