Saturday, July 10, 2010

Finally-2nd prize done for Kelly

Kelly-

I have your address and I am going to the store to get something to mail this in today along with something for Grace's to mail out her art piece too.  Hope your daughter likes it and it fits.  I actually used a larger size pattern for the length but I made the waist 22 inches like you asked for-hope it is long enough.  I tried it on my Alyssa for the length (she will be 12 but she is short-the same height as her 8 year old brother) and I didn't think it seemed too short so hopefully it will be just right.
Enjoy!   It will probably take 2-3 days to get to you.  If you will just let me know when you get it so I know it got there ok-that would be great.
Hope you have an awesome weekend.
Love-Jill
PS.  When I was sticking it in the box it seemed a little bare in there by itself so I saw where Abby was wearing a head band in one of your photos so I made one to match and I found this cute little tank at the store when Alyssa and I were shopping and thought it might match-when we got home it did so we stitched a little A on it to match and stuck them in the box with it.  Now she can have a complete outfit!
I mailed it today-be on the look out in the next 2-3 days I think.  Enjoy!
Love
Jill

3 comments:

cooperkelly4 said...

OH Jillllllll! That is so cute and so worth the wait! Thank you so much. I just showed Abby and she was a smile of sunshine beams. She lit right up! I wish I were so talented! =0) Thanks again so much. Have fun with your Mom (my parents are coming in three weeks!) =0)

BARBIE said...

Very pretty. I love the colors!

Megan said...

I love the colors of the skirt! That's one of my favorite color combos! I would love to have a homemade skirt like that but my mom and I need to have just a couple more sewing lessions... :)

Blessings,
Maggie
www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com