Friday, February 24, 2012

Analeigh is 4

Analeigh (grace or favor) Kate (pure) Jones 1 day old

Minutes after you were born
Our sweet baby girl-I can't believe you turned 4 this week on the 21st.  It just seems like yesterday that we were bringing you home from the hospital-so thankful and so blessed after the loss of one of our precious babies before you.

You are such a sweet, funny, precious, happy girl and we are so blessed to be you mom and dad.  Our whole family is blessed by you being in it.

My prayer for you is that you will come to know Jesus one day as your personal Lord and Savior (you tell me every night when we pray that you love God and Jesus more than anything in life and I believe for as must as you can understand that at your age you do) and I pray that you will ask Him to come into your heart one day and that your will dedicate you whole life to Him.

You are my favorite brown eyed baby girl (we have one with blue eyes and one with brown so we can say that :) )

We love you are with all our heart our sweet Analeigh Kate Jones.
You are our joy-I pray this year being 4 will be one full of blessings for you.  (If you read our lego post from today-we are off to a crazy start to being 4-ha!)

The Daddy Daughter Dan 2-14-2012-your first year to go with daddy

Our beautiful baby girl

Leaving for the dance with daddy

On your birthday-you and me celebrating your 4th  b-day with our family
Love you pumpkin

Love Your Mom

3 comments:

cooperkelly4 said...

what a cutie pie! My youngest turned 5 earlier this month, and my oldest turns 11 on the 28th. Enjoying the time as it flies....♥ Kelly

BARBIE said...

I am so glad she will enjoy her birthday without a bug up her nose. Poor thing, but what a cutie!

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

How precious...age 4 is so much fun! Oh how fast they grow. Out of our six we only have one brown eyed child and I made up a song for him about being my brown eyed baby boy...so he is my favorite brown eyed boy!