Monday, July 11, 2011

My Beautiful Teenager

At Chili's today for her birthday lunch-her choice for the Molten Lava Cake. 

Our Beautiful Sweet Alyssa, we are so proud of you and the woman of Christ you are becoming right before our eyes.  You are as pretty on the inside as you are on the outside and for that we are truly grateful.  We are so blessed that you are a part of our family.  I am so blessed that God picked me to be your mom.  It just seems like yesterday that daddy and I were on our way to the hospital not knowing if I was truly in labor, getting there and having them tell us yes and just a few short hours later you made your way into this world, our precious first baby.   We pray that as you continue down this road (as a teenager now-I still am having a hard time wrapping my brain around that!) that you will always remember to honor God in all you say and do,  He has big plans for you and your life my dear sweet one!  Thank you for being so kind and caring to everyone you meet.  You have one of the sweetest, and most gentle spirits I know.  Always shine for Jesus.   We love you baby girl.  You are more precious as each day goes by.  Happy 13th Birthday-I hope you had a blessed day.
Love you-

Mom (and daddy too)
A birthday photo with Nana and Papa

You, Daddy and Me

Our beautiful Girl

Close up-love you pretty girl

Me and my sweet girls
Nana and Papa and Alyssa-on your 13th birthday

The birthday girl

The whole reason she wanted her birthday dinner at Chili's-Molten Chocolate Lava Cake :)

No comments: