Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Birthday (31 again lol) to my Sweetheart!

I have one of the world's best when it comes to my husband and my kiddo's daddy! I am very blessed-God has given me sooooo many blessings in my life and one of them is my husband Michael Jones Jr. Today is his birthday-(31 again-hehe) actually he is coming up on a very big birthday next year and I don't think he is looking forward to it too much. :) But the first birthday we ever celebrated together he was turning 31 and we were dating and madly in love and talking marriage one day-that came 1 year and 4 months later.  I hope we get to celebrate 50 more birthdays (at least) together.  Happy Birthday Love!

My sweetheart and Me on his 31st birthday!
Now-We haven't changed a bit-lol expect 30 pounds on me and a little gray on you-(I hide mine. :)




I love you my sweet!  hope you have an extra special day, blessed beyond measure.  We are blessed because of you-praising God for your birthday today.   LOVE YOU!

All my love forever,
Your adoring Wife,
Jill





6 comments:

cooperkelly4 said...

Happy Birthday! You are a lovely looking couple. =0)

Linda said...

Birthday Wishes for your hubby! You two make such a nice couple.

Have a good weekend!

Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

Trisha said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you two have a wonderful celebration.

I really like your new header picture, and these pictures of the two of you are so great, Jill!

Rebecca said...

Aww Best Birthday wishes, hope you two enjoy one another! Sweet post!

Tiffany said...

Happy birthday to your hubby! This was such a sweet post. I really enjoyed reading it!
your blog is just lovely.
Be Blessed.
~Tiffany

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Happy Birthday to your Hubby!!

Stopping by to wish you a Wonderful Mother's Day!!!

I know your Easter was also just wonderful...your life is full..enjoy, enjoy mother!
Hugs and let me know if you are coming this way.