Monday, November 15, 2010

Alyssa's School Pictures-vote on your favorite!

Last week the boys (who both go to public school still this year) had their school pictures taken.  It dawned on me since this is our first year homeschooling Alyssa that I wouldn't have a school picture of her for this year-the first time since she started Kindergarten.  I decided we couldn't have that, so after she showered and got dressed I told her we were taking school pictures today at home, after all we are homeschooling so why not have pictures from your home school? Right!
So that is what we did.  I posted some of my favorites and put them on Facebook for some of our family and friends to see and vote which one they liked best-so I thought it might be fun to do it on here too and see what results we got.  I'll post later which one wins over all from here and FB just in case you are dying to know. (smile) So here they are in no particular order.  I will # them so it is easier to let us know which are your favorites.
#1
 #2
#3

 #4
#5
#6
#7

#8

#9
That is it-we had a lot of fun doing this!  I actually liked them better than the boys school pictures-I just might take them each year myself from now on. lol
On His Pathway-
Jill

4 comments:

"C" is for many things said...

I like #1 and #3!!! Great job!

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

Oh I love these! She is SO beautiful!!! #1 and #8 are my FAV's, but they are all FANTASTIC!!!

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

How precious...good for you...I never did that and now I look back and wish I had...but I was toooooooo busy with small ones, or pregnant. LOL
All are great, you can't go wrong!

You need to live closer and we will re-do furniture together...let me know how the next project goes...I could so use a partner in my ventures...Hugs!!!

Trisha said...

#1 and #6...but they're all so lovely, Jill. Very hard to choose. :)