Wednesday, February 17, 2010


1. If you could compete in one Olympic event (not necessarily winter sports) what would it be? Ice skating-as a teenager I wanted so badly to take lessons at our local rink-1. too expensive and 2. too tall-some sports are better if you are shorter I think.
2. Do you remember a specific Olympic moment from the past? I don't think I will ever forgot this one and the death that has happened-so sad.
3. Have you ever known anyone who competed in the Olympics? No
4. 
If everyday activities were Olympic-worthy, which activity would you have a gold medal in? Diaper changing!  Changed more than I can count in the past 11 years with 4 babies and then taking care of others babies in my home at times and the church nursery-I can do it in my sleep-have I think!
5. 
Do you know anything about your ethnic heritage? Lots of German-that is what I blame for my temper and big boned statue.
6. 
Do you enjoy sleeping late? If 7am is sleeping late-that is about as late as I have gotten in the last 12 years.
7. 
Have you ever performed CPR on anyone? Do you know how? (Yes, that's two, I know. Whatevs.) I never have. I have taken CPR training.  Thankful to God for the angel he sent to the pool the day my daughter drowned who knew how and started her breathing again.  Pray I never have to do it.
8. 
Name one country you'd like to visit and explain why. Israel. I would love to visit the Holy Land-to experience the sites that I have read about in my Bible.
9. 
Have you ever fixed up a couple romantically? No, but my husband and I were set up-Valentine's 16 years ago.
10. 
What is the last book you read? The Shack
11. 
Do you enjoy sleeping late? This was already asked-apparently whoever started this doesn't get to sleep late and needs it-lol.  Yes I would love to-isn't happening anytime soon.
12. 
What is your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant? I love Mexican or Chinese-I'll even take a good Pizza!  Not too picky.

This was fun!  Answer these and pass it on!
Jill

No comments: